Elina Nakayima Rwanga (Mrs.) was nominated by the Women Ministries Executive Committee to lead the young women in Uganda union for the period 2023-2025. The Young Women Leaders in the nine Fields/ Conferences in Uganda, with her leadership agreed to a five-point program to steer/ guide their ministry in this term of service.
THEMES TO GUIDE THE YOUNG WOMEN WORK PLAN 2023-2025
- To self-discover one’s value and calling (1 Peter 2:9).
- To encourage Young Women to get an Education, or acquire skills in any area of their interest which can earn them an income for survival and ability to support God’s mission (Proverbs 4: 13).
- The Married Young Women to protect and give value to their families and to serve as an example to the unmarried (1 Timothy 4: 12).
- To foster Leadership and Talent discovery for Development and Ministry (1 Peter 4: 10).
- To encourage the Young Women make a stand for living healthful lives and nurturing a healing environment for others (3 John 2).
The Five-Point Program is to be launched in Mbarara, South-Western Uganda Field, during the Annual Young Women Mentorship Congress organized/ hosted by Dr. Christina Twinomujuni, the Young Women Leader in that Field. The Congress is one of the pre-events that will inform the preparation of the national congress for young women, a proposal that was passed by the Uganda Union Women Ministries Leader, Mrs. Mugerwa Lillian and her Executive Committee.
The Program focuses much on wholesome inspiration of Young Women towards involvement in Spiritual programs; minding their Career evolution; Treasuring their families in a manner that pleases God; Commitment to work; and Healing from a negative past that hinders a healthful going forward.
You can view the detailed program in the Congress Booklet here attached and downloadable. Parents and Husbands to the young women are here by encouraged to sponsor their beloved ones to such nurturing programs, so that through this ministry, God’s will according Malachi 2: 15 is ensured, and the pattern according to Luke 2: 52 will be upheld through generations as we await for Jesus’ Second Coming.
May the LORD bless you. For more information on the 5-point program for Young Women in Uganda Union of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, call +256 777 865628 or +256 751 985365 (WhatsApp). Email: email@example.com
Please check later to follow up on some of the shared messages as they will be uploaded sooner.